Add FTP and FTP-over-SSL client functions to your BizTalk orchestrations
FTP and FTPS Adapters for BizTalk
FTPS Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes FTP and FTPS adapters for BizTalk that offer file upload and download in your BizTalk orchestrations.
FTPS (FTP-over-SSL) protocol lets you download and upload files, create and delete files and directories, check directory structure and more. And all these operations can be performed over secure SSL / TLS tunnel (TLS 1.2 is supported).
FTPS Transport is a component, that implements client side of FTP (RFC 959) and FTPS (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer. FTP and FTPS should not be confused with SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, also named Secure File Transfer Protocol). SFTP support is provided by BizTalk SFTP adapter.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes FTP and FTPS adapter
Why choose BizCrypto FTP and FTPS Adapters for BizTalk
- Industry-adopted security. Unlike built-in BizTalk adapter for FTP, FTPS Adapter for BizTalk offers you support for both FTPS (FTP-over-SSL) in both explicit and implicit modes and unsecure regular FTP. When in secure FTPS mode, the adapter supports latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Connectivity. FTPS Adapter for BizTalk can connect to remote servers via FTP proxies.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use GZip compression to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapter.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
FTPS Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its FTPS Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006