Add AS2 functions to your BizTalk orchestrations
AS2 Adapter for BizTalk
AS2 Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes AS2 adapter for BizTalk that offers data transfer in your BizTalk orchestrations.
With EDI Transport you can extend your application with fully featured AS2 protocol functionality. EDI Transport components provide support for certificate-based message encryption and signing and strong traffic encryption (TLS 1.2 is supported), along with support for most recent cryptographic algorithms such as AES and SHA2.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes AS2 adapter
Why choose BizCrypto AS2 Adapter for BizTalk
- Industry-adopted security. Secure TLS-backed HTTPS variant of the protocol can be used. When in secure mode, the adapter supports latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Connectivity. AS2 Adapter for BizTalk can connect to remote servers via wide range of proxy servers, such as HTTP CONNECT and SOCKS proxies.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use GZip compression to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapters.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
EDI Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its EDI Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006