Store and retrieve data on AWS S3 from your BizTalk orchestrations
Amazon S3 Adapter for BizTalk
Cloud Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes Amazon S3 adapter for BizTalk that offers encrypted storage of files in AWS S3 cloud from your BizTalk orchestrations.
With Cloud Transport you can extend your application with functionality to encrypt and sign the data on your server's side, thus ensuring that the data doesn't leave your data facility unsecured. Cloud Transport components provide support for certificate-based and key-based file encryption and certificate-based signing and strong traffic encryption (TLS 1.2 is supported), along with support for most recent cryptographic algorithms such as AES and SHA2.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes Cloud adapter
Why choose BizCrypto AS2 Adapter for BizTalk
- Industry-adopted security. Secure TLS-backed HTTPS variant of the protocol can be used. The adapter supports latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Connectivity. S3 Adapter for BizTalk can connect to remote AWS servers via wide range of proxy servers, such as HTTP CONNECT and SOCKS proxies.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use transport-level compression to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapters.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Cloud Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Transports
- BizCrypto Professional
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its Cloud Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006