MsgConnect was designed for the following platforms:
- Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/Windows 7/2008 R2 Server
- Java 2 SE/EE (JRE 5 and later)
- Linux (various distributions)
- *BSD (tested on FreeBSD)
- MacOS X/Intel
- .NET framework (tested with .NET runtime versions 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, 4.0)
- .NET CF (compact framework) used on Windows Mobile devices
- Mono (Mono 1.0 and 2.0)
- Java 2 Mobile (MIDP 1.0, MIDP 2.0)
- QNX 6.x
- Windows CE 3.0 and later (PocketPC 2002, PocketPC 2003, Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 6)
Different code packages of MsgConnect can be used with the following development tools:
The development tools listed above are the ones MsgConnect was tested with. It is very likely, that the code can be compiled and used with other tools as well.
- C++ code package - GCC, Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, Borland C++, Borland C++Builder, eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0, eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.
- Pascal code package - Delphi 5 to XE2, FreePascal 2.4
- DLL code package - any development tool for Windows OS that supports use of DLLs
- ActiveX code package - any development tool for Windows OS that supports use of ActiveX controls; Visual Studio.NET (for .NET platform)
- Java code package - Java SE/EE development tools and Android
- Java Mobile code package - any Java development tool that supports Java 2 MicroEdition
- .NET code package - Visual Studio.NET 2010, Visual Studio.NET 2008, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2003, Delphi Prism
... MsgConnect has solved this task ideally, it has saved our time and allowed us to pay more attention to implementing main functions of our product.
26 April 2013